Being a mom is not easy, being a professional mom is even harder.
Starting from mornng when mom wakes up, mom’s clock starts to tick till the time she goes to bed. What to feed the baby in the morning, what food & drink to bring for kindergarden. What we are going to eat for dinner? Where to do the grocery Shopping at the weekend. Then the mom has to go to work to deal with a lof of deadline & stress. Imagine, over years of this kind of lifestyle, mom starts to gain weight, but she still does not have time to take care of herself until she takes care of everybody else first. I am sure that many moms like me have experienced this busy lifestyle.
We all have stress in our lives, at work, at home, at event, with boss, with co-workers, family & children. Even when we plan a a beautiful trip, we may have some stress. Stress are around us every day and everywhere, just a matter of degree, one maybe worse than others. Stress can affect both our body and our mind. People under large amounts of stress can become tired, sick, and unable to concentrate or think clearly. Sometimes, they even suffer mental breakdowns.
What is the stress cycle? First, the excitation phase occurs when an event triggers the flight or fight response. At this time, your body secretes adrenaline, which puts you on alert. Immediately following that, your adrenals secrete cortisol, which remains in your body until the stress ends. Recovery, the third phase, occurs when your heart rate returns to normal, cortisol levels fall, and life calms down again. Unfortunately for most of us, we continue to be bombarded by stressful events, so we rarely reach the recovery phase, so our cortisol levels are consistently elevated. This leads to weight gain, insulin resistance, and eventually chronic health problems.
Do you know that many of the foods can directly increase your blood sugar levels, and ultimately your insulin. These foods include: Caffeinated drinks, high-glycemic starches and sugars, alcoholic beverages, and foods you are allergic to or that you have a sensitivity to. Those foods & Beverages can also cause your body’s cortisol levels to increase. If your attempts to loose some weight but have been plateau, then try cutting out some of these foods and see if that will help.
The best way to manage your stress level is to control your insulin levels, supplements & exercises. How? Here are 3 approaches that everyone can use.
First, follow a low-glycemic diet and don’t skip meals. By doing this, you avoid cortisol-inducing foods. Also avoid caffeine and alcohol.
Second, take Omega III Fish Oil, Isotonix B Complex, Bliss, TLS Acts and Flaxseed Oils. Research shows that Fish Oil, Folic Acids, TLS Acts & Flaxseed Oils can reduce symptoms of stress, and they aid in brain neurotransmitter function.
Third, do vigorous aerobics exercise at least 3 times per week for 45 minutes. Vigorous exercise increases the flow of endorphins in your body and makes you feel good. By following these guidelines, you’ll be better able to handle stressful situations without disrupting your body so much.
My favorite supplement for control stress? TLS ACTS.
TLS ACTS tackles stress-related weight gain by:
• Handling stress without sabotaging your weight loss
• Stabilizing emotional responses to stress
• Minimizing stress-related issues (weight gain, difficulty sleeping, etc.)
• Promoting healthy hormone levels & function
• Enhancing and stabilizing mood
Additional Benefits –
• Helps to reduce stress placed on the adrenals to perform, thereby helping to decrease the possibility of adrenal fatigue
• Helps to promote healthy levels of cortisol
• Helps maintain healthy levels of both serotonin and dopamine
• May help to support normal hypothalamic-pituitary adrenal (HPA) functions
• May help support & maintain normal thyroid function
• May help reduce occasional fatigue associated with stress
• Promotes relaxation without drowsiness
• Supports improved mental clarity
• Most products on the market either focus on weight loss or stress. TLS ACTS addresses both, helping your body adapt to stress and helping you reach your weight loss goals. TLS ACTS Adrenal, Cortisol, Thyroid & Stress Support Formula works specifically to promote healthy adrenal gland function, cortisol levels and thyroid function to help control stress levels and minimize stress related weight gain.
• Gluten Free